Dealing with a TikTok Account Ban
“Dealing with a TikTok Account Ban: Exploring the causes and how to challenge the decision”
What is TikTok Algorithm and how it works?
TikTok’s algorithm is a complex system that uses machine learning to personalize the content that users see on their For You page (the main feed on the app). The algorithm takes into account a variety of factors to determine which videos to show to a user including:
- User Engagement: The algorithm tracks how much time the user spends watching, commenting, and sharing videos, and prioritizes content that the user is likely to engage with.
- Accounts Followed: The algorithm also evaluates the accounts the user is following and gives priority to content from these accounts.
- Video Information: TikTok’s algorithm uses computer vision and natural language processing to understand the content of the videos, such as the audio and captions, to help determine what videos to show a user.
- Device and Location: the algorithm also considers a user’s device and location to provide relevant content.
- User Behavior: the algorithm tracks the type of content the user interacts with and adjusts the content it shows to the user over time.
The algorithm also uses a system of human moderation to review flagged content and remove any that violate TikTok’s Community Guidelines. It is designed to maximize engagement and keep users on the application for as long as possible, so it will constantly be updating and adapting to users’ behaviors to make the experience as good as possible. It is important to know that the algorithm isn’t accurate sometimes so it may mistakenly flag a user’s account as violative of community guidelines. In such cases, TikTok provides an option to appeal the ban, and if the appeal is successful, the account will be restored.
How to avoid getting banned on TikTok’s application?
TikTok has a strict set of community guidelines that you must follow to avoid getting banned or restricted. Some of those reasons include:
- Posting inappropriate or offensive content: Hate speech / Violence
- Bullying or Harassment of other TikTok users
- Sharing private pieces of information about yourself or others
- Creating multiple accounts or pretending to be someone else
- Sharing videos that promote sexual exploitation
What will happen to the user’s account in case it got banned and how to lift the restriction?
- If you do get banned on TikTok, it is important to understand that the ban may be temporary or permanent, it depends on the severity of the violation. If you believe that your account was banned in error, you can appeal the decision by contacting TikTok’s support team. However, most of the time, if your account got banned it’s because you broke one of the community guidelines, and it’s difficult to get it back.
Here are some tips to avoid getting banned on TikTok:
- Follow the Community Guidelines: TikTok has a set of community guidelines that prohibit certain types of content such as hate speech, bullying, and harassment.
- Make sure to read and understand the guidelines to avoid violating them.
- Don’t post copyrighted content: Posting content that belongs to someone else without their permission is a violation of copyright law and can lead to your account being hacked.
- Don’t post inappropriate content: TikTok has strict rules against posting content that is violent, sexual, or otherwise inappropriate.
- Be aware of the language you’re using while creating videos: Avoiding hate speeches in your videos is the most important thing.
- Be respectful to other TikTokers especially when you’re stitching some of their videos, and avoid criticizing and making fun of them.
- Don’t create fake accounts that pretend to be someone else.
- Never share personal information such as your phone number or your address.
Following these guidelines can help ensure that your account is in good standing and avoid getting banned or restricted on TikTok.
- In case you got banned on TikTok, you would need to speak with the party that implemented the ban and ask for it to be lifted. This could include providing any necessary information or paperwork. Additionally, if the ban was put in place due to a violation, you may have to show that steps have been taken to correct the problem and ensure compliance going forward. Also, if the ban was imposed by the government, there might be certain legal or regulatory requirements that need to be met before the ban can be lifted.
- If an account on TikTok has been banned, the views and likes on the videos will likely decrease significantly. This is because the account will no longer be able to produce new content and its existing content will no longer be visible to most users. Additionally, people will not be able to engage with the account's content by liking or commenting on it. Based on our analysis, we propose the following solution: buying real TikTok Likes, and auto views, as the best course of action to address the problem. We believe that this solution will effectively address the root cause of the problem and bring about the desired results.
Increasing views and likes on TikTok can be important for several reasons
- Visibility: A higher number of views and likes can increase the visibility of a TikTok account and its content, making it more likely to be seen by other users.
- Engagement: More views and likes can also indicate higher engagement with the content, which can attract more followers and create a positive feedback loop of increased visibility and engagement.
- Monetization: For creators that use TikTok as a platform to make money, having more views and likes can translate into more brand partnerships and higher revenue.
- Popularity: Having more views and likes can make your account appear more popular and increase the chances of being recommended to other users, leading to more views, likes, and followers.
- Algorithm: TikTok’s algorithm tends to favor accounts that have high engagement, so increasing views and likes can help boost the visibility and reach of an account’s content.